[FieldTrip] reading .mat in fieldtrip

Katharina Vogt K.Vogt at donders.ru.nl
Thu Aug 11 23:05:55 CEST 2016

Hi Bahareh,

I had the same issue before too. I also created the needed structure and then used ft_redefinetrial. Not optimal, but it did the job!!

However, I asked Robert Oostenveld to add my file format and he did. I might have to add that I work at the same Uni as he does and I was able to do it in person. I guess you can at least ask.

Best,
Katharina