[FieldTrip] Voxel Size

Nakhnikian, Alexander Alexander_Nakhnikian at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 15 17:56:31 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Sorry for putting up two posts in one day but these are different issues so I didn't want to cram them into one thread.

How does FT determine the voxel size used in source analysis? Does it come from the resolution of the grid used to generate the lead fields or are there other factors? If the voxel size varies depending on the source localization parameters, does FT store this information? I'd like to be able to report the voxel size used for out analysis.

Thank you,

Alexander