[FieldTrip] Data Frequency Range for SAM(g2)

Rui Li ruil3 at student.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Aug 9 08:34:18 CEST 2016

Dear FieldTrippers,

Currently, I am trying to reconstruct the source space using SAM(fg2) from
MEG data of epilepsy patients. I read the paper
"Kirsch_et_l+2006+Clinical_Neurophysiology+Automated_localization_of_magnetoencephalographic_interictal_spikes_by_adaptive_spatial_filtering"
as the reference.

However, it is a little confusing that the frequency range used to operate
SAM(g2) was 20 - 70Hz. Does anybody have the idea why this frequency range
was used? Are there any pieces of literature recommended for this issue?

Regards,
Rui.