[FieldTrip] Best EEG electrode positioning system?

Markus Gschwind markus.gschwind at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:57:21 CEST 2016

Hi Julain,

Thanks for that input.

With the Polhemus Patriot you install the subject in a chair, with the head
fixed, and check manually the position of all the electrodes with a sensor,
right?

On their website it says 2.800 USD for the patriot. Is this all we would
need or is there more to buy with it? Is there any proprietary software to
buy?

Thanks in advance!
Best, Markus