[FieldTrip] ft_clusterplot with 3D clusters from ft_freqstatistics

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Fri Aug 26 15:09:06 CEST 2016

Dear community,

Following TF analysis I am using ft_freqstatistics for a cluster-based permutation test. Subsequently, I would like to review significant clusters using ft_clusterplot. That works very well as long as my input to ft_freqstatistics is only 2D (channels x frequencies). However, when I include time, the call to ft_clusterplot results in an error message telling me that either time or frequency needs to be a singleton dimension. Unfortunately, I do not find anything in the FT documentation on this issue.

Is there a recommendable way to use ft_clusterplot with 3D clusters, i.e. channel x freq x time clusters?

Best,
Christine