[FieldTrip] importing Brainstorm head and source models and leftfields

K Jeffrey Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Tue Aug 16 02:05:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to do some forward and inverse simulations using a 3-shell BEM, and would prefer to import my model from Brainstorm where I have already created it. I can find one example of importing the cortical mesh from Brainstorm using ft_read_headshape with the 'matlab' format, but I cannot find anything on how to import the Brainstorm BEM head model or leadfield.

Please point me to any further information on this topic,
-Jeff