[FieldTrip] Odd behavior in DICS

Azeez Adebimpe azeez.adebimpe5 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:50:18 CEST 2016

Hi Alexander,

DICS also works similarly to eLORETA but you need to remove bias after  you
compute the source.

1. Estimate the noise from the data  with
cfg.dics.projectnoise='yes';  the default is no, so you need to set  it
while computing source.
2. Divide the pow by noise estimate
Sourcedb=source;
Sourcedb.avg.pow=sourcedb.avg.pow./sourcedb.avg.noise;
3.  plot the Sourcedb.avg.pow; to see
hope it help,
Best,
Azeez