[FieldTrip] fieldtrip for Mac

Anna Wieczorek-Taraday anna.wieczorek.taraday at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:44:19 CEST 2016

Hi Shu,
If I understood correctly, you would you topoplot to be 'blue-yellow-red'
instead of being 'blue-green'?
If that is the case, you should specify the colormap in configuration
structure when drawing figure (probably your default colormap on MacBook is
set to 'parula' and the one on Win is 'jet').
try this:

cfg.colormap = 'jet'

and here you can find some more info about colormaps in Matlab:
http://nl.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/colormap.html

Good luck,
Anna