[FieldTrip] cluster plot

Philipp Taesler p.taesler at uke.de
Tue Apr 26 14:45:03 CEST 2016

Hi Zsolt,

I've had some similar problems with data from a very long analysis
pipeline. It also failed to plot. A quick and dirty solution for me was
to get rid of the "cfg" field in the struct, as it had somehow
accumulated lots of data.

newdata = rmfield(olddata, 'cfg');

Maybe this will help, otherwise I'm out of ideas for now :)

Cheers,
Phil

--
Philipp Taesler
Department of Systems Neuroscience

Phone: +49-40-7410-59902
Fax:   +49-40-7410-59955
Email: p.taesler at uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik