[FieldTrip] filter in continuous data and then epoch

CRN runna90 at 126.com
Thu Apr 28 03:15:05 CEST 2016

Dear fieldtrippers,
     I am processing MEG data acquired by CTF275 and I want to do filters in continuous raw data and then epoch them according to triggers. But I got warnings which were displayed below the code.

Here is my code:
    cfg = [];
    cfg.dataset    = dataset.ds;
    cfg.continuous = 'yes';
    cfg.channel = 'meg';
    raw_data = ft_preprocessing(cfg);
    cfg = [];
    cfg.lpfilter   =  'yes';
    cfg.lpfreq     =  30;
    cfg.hpfilter   =  'yes';
    cfg.hpfreq     =   1;
    cfg.dftfilte   =   'yes';
    cfg.dftfreq    =   50;
    conti_filt     = ft_preprocessing(cfg,raw_data);
       cfg=[];
    cfg.dataset             = [subjectdata.subjectdir filesep subjectdata.datadir{f_n}];
    cfg.trialdef.eventtype  = 'frontpanel trigger';
    cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = 3;
    cfg.trialdef.pre        = 0.5;
    cfg.trialdef.post       = 1.2;

    cfg.continuous            = 'yes';
    cfg.trialfun            = 'ft_trialfun_crn';   % self defined trl function
    cfg.channel             = 'MEG';
    cfg.layout              = 'MEG.lay';
    cfg                     = ft_definetrial(cfg);
    data_filt = ft_preprocessing(cfg, conti_filt);
Warning: The field cfg.trl is forbidden, it will be removed from your configuration
The field cfg.dataset is forbidden, it will be removed from your configuration
The field cfg.datafile is forbidden, it will be removed from your configuration
The field cfg.headerfile is forbidden, it will be removed from your configuration

I have stuck in this question a whole night, please help! Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Runnan
runna90 at 126.com <mailto:runna90 at 126.com>
Institute of Biophysics,