[FieldTrip] Averaging 4D spatio-temporospectral data (trials x channels x frequencies x time)

Ronny Ibrahim ronny.ibrahim at mq.edu.au
Tue Apr 12 11:44:44 CEST 2016

Dear Fellow fieldtrip users,

I was wondering whether there is any function which let's me to average my  4D (trials x channels x frequencies x time) time-frequency structure along the trials dimension. I have tried to look into ft_freqgrandaverage function but it won't let me do it. I had set the keeptrials configuration to 'yes' with the aim of representing my data in the relative percentage change format by using the ft_freqbaseline to represent my data in the 'relchange' (percent change format) in which I would like to average.

Many thank's in advance for your kind help.

Kind Regards,

Ronny