[FieldTrip] TFR plotting following ft_freqbaseline

Paul Metzak pmetzak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:47:49 CEST 2016

Hello Fieldtrippers,

I have a quick question about the output from my ft_freqanalysis. I ran
ft_freqbaseline but when I plot the TFR using TFRmultiplot, I still have
activity in the baseline period. I have included the cfg for the
ft_freqanalysis call as well as the cfg for the ft_freqbaseline call and a
.png from one of the sensors with this message. I took a look at the TFR
plots for the pre- and post- ft_freqbaseline call and they look different
so it is doing it's job but I am just wondering if activity in the baseline
period represents a problem with the way I have analyzed my data thus far,
or whether it is a normal result in fairly rapid MEG designs.

Thanks for any information you can offer!

Paul

%%% ft_freqanalysis cfg %%%%

         tstep: 0.0500
       twindow: 0.5000