[FieldTrip] FW: From a .csv data file, to a recognized dataset by fieldtrip

Mina Romany Meshriky 9605 at eng.asu.edu.eg
Fri Apr 22 16:52:36 CEST 2016

Dears,
My name is Mina, and I am working with event related potentials.
I think my question is somehow basic but, it's been a day and I am still stuck.
I am working with the Emotiv Epoc device, and I am using Labview and Matlab for real time acquisition and processing.
Until recently I was using my own functions to read and process the data, however now I would like to use the fieldtrip toolbox.
When I receive data from the device using Labview I store it directly to a .csv file and then start the processing on Matlab
I would like to change this .csv file to a format recognized by field trip
What I have separately now  is

1-      The data

2-      The channel names

3-      The channel locations