[FieldTrip] Plotting combining figures

Elmeri Syrjänen elmeri.syrjanen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:05:20 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I'am trying to build a figure in Matlab composed of multiple elements. For
example I would like to have a upper part of the figure with mean
amplitudes and CIs. The lower part of the figure would be composed of the
output from ft_singleplotER and ft_clusterplot.

Is this possible? So far i tried various combinations of the set(), hold
and subplot() commands in Matlab. I suspect that the problem arises from
that FieldTrip creates a new figure each time one of the plotting functions
are called. Is there a handle to the figure that is created?

It would be great if this would be possible. The advantage is obvious if
it's possible to build the complete figure in Matlab with consistent font
sizes etc.

/elmeri