[FieldTrip] Grand average with deleted channels

Erin White erin.white at sickkids.ca
Thu Apr 14 20:26:37 CEST 2016

Dear Eliana,
One option for you would be, rather than deleting the bad channels, to interpolate what their activity would be from the average of surrounding channels.
You can do this with FT_CHANNELREPAIR and it's pretty straightforward

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/channelrepair

Good luck with it!

Erin

Erin White, PhD