[FieldTrip] zero-padding VS mirror-padding (ft_freqanalysis)

Maris Skujevskis icelandhouse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:28:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks again for the suggestions, Tzvetan.

>I still don't know which one though, hence my previous 'mirror VS zero
padding' question.
>>Seems that you don?t have much of a baseline to begin with. Would
frequency analysis also be an option?

Perhaps I don't understand the question, but yes - I am doing frequency
analysis. The period of interest is the delay (3 sec) between two
relatively short sensory stimulation periods (0.5sec).
I do have a baseline - it is the time period prior to the
"Stimulation-Delay-Stimulation" sequence. Besides that, I can also contrast
different stimulation conditions without the need for a baseline.
I am not sure how it relates to the first part of our discussion, but I
guess a few more details can't hurt it either.

Best,
Maris