[FieldTrip] Leadfield of one condition with two different 'grad' structures

smoratti at psi.ucm.es smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Wed Sep 16 15:57:30 CEST 2015

Dear Sara,

Did you measure for each run the HPC coil position in order to determine the relative sensor position with respect to the head? If so, you could calculate the lead field for each run separately, source localize for each run and then collapse the runs after source localization.

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see: Stephan's research profile

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
Despacho (Office) 1326-0
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo

email: smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Tel.:    +34 679219982