[FieldTrip] FieldTrip version

kousik sarathy sarathykousik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:41:14 CEST 2015

Hey Francois,

ft_version can be use to track the version of FT. I think it picks up the
function that has been most recently updated. Check 'signature.md5' in the
main FT directory.
Also, each of the output structure has a 'cfg.version' field which carries
the version of that particular function. You could use either which you
need.

--
Regards,
Kousik Sarathy, S