[FieldTrip] General matlab script for cluster based permutation testing?

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Wed Sep 2 14:14:27 CEST 2015

Hi Markus,

That is not something which is not is easily implemented in a single script. It requires a whole variety of functionality which is part of the FT toolbox (shuffling, clustering, bookeeping), but which cannot easily be used if your data is in another format. Perhaps you can reformat your data to make it FT-like.

best regards,
Robert