[FieldTrip] citation sources for ica analysis

russ port russgport at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 02:27:09 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I was writing up my methods, and currently I implement a script derived from (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_eog_artifacts <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_eog_artifacts>, http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_ecg_artifacts <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/use_independent_component_analysis_ica_to_remove_ecg_artifacts>) for ica removal of EOG and ECG artifacts. I don't want to take credit for something that I did not come up with, so I want to properly cite these works. Unfortunately I cannot see a reference on these pages for their methodology, or a publication on the literature page that seems to correspond.

Best,
Russ P