[FieldTrip] Fwd: EEG electrode coordinate system transformation

Paolo Belardinelli paolo.belardinelli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:34:15 CEST 2015

Dear Robert,
thank you very much for your answer and support.
We downloaded the ft_electroderealign from the github link you sent us.
We ran the code lines that you inserted in your previous email.
In the resulting interactive topoplot, we were able to rotate and realign
the electrode configuration properly.
However, for some reason, after pushing the 'apply' button, we are still
not able to save the modified configuration and manually close the
interactive window.
As a consequence, when visualizing the new layout, we are still plotting
the old configuration.
Are we missing a step in the interactive GUI or is the subfunction cb_close
not working properly?

Best wishes,

Paolo