[FieldTrip] comodugrams (power-power correlation)

van Lier Ben ben.vanlier at bsse.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 27 16:28:44 CET 2015

Hi FieldTrip,

I am trying to get the comodugrams of each channel pair to look for power-power correlations across frequencies. It would be great to multiplot them (depending on refchannel) with freqs on x and y, and corrcoefs on z.

I can't seem to get the right output from connectivityanalysis. Is there a clever way of doing this within fieldtrip? Will multiplotTFR be able to handle this? Need to trick it into thinking one freq dim is a time dim I guess.

cheers,
Ben