[FieldTrip] Fast Fourier Transform Using EEGLab

Jörn M. Horschig jorn at artinis.com
Thu Oct 29 16:49:57 CET 2015

Dear Peyton,

You might want to check this out:

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/walkthrough#input_output_structure_of_ft_freqstatistics

And the tutorials on statistic, e.g.

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation_freq

However, note that doing an FFT has nothing to do with ft_freqstatistics. You need ft_freqanalysis for that and did that just fine with the code you shared (and, as with everything in life, there is not *the* correct way to do anything, but the way you did it should be fine).

Best,

Jörn

--
Jörn M. Horschig, PhD, Software Engineer
 <http://www.artinis.com/> Artinis Medical Systems  |  +31 481 350 980