[FieldTrip] Problem matrix dim in ft_timelockanalysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Oct 27 15:44:56 CET 2015

Hi Mats,
Based on your description I suspect an issue with floating point numerical round off. I would assume that the length of your trials is fixed and the time axis supposed to be equal across trials?
Could you try and do data.time(1:end) = data.time(1); and report back whether the problem persists (or vanishes)?