[FieldTrip] FEM head model and source model

K Jeffrey Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Thu Oct 22 01:30:25 CEST 2015

I am thinking of using FieldTrip for EEG source modeling, and wish to use an FEM formulation. I have found documentation on creating an FEM head model, but am unsure how to create a matching source model. Can someone please point me to documentation for this? Ideally I would want to place sources perpendicular to the local cortical surface. Also I would want to be able to create distributed sources combining several adjacent cortical elements.

Thanks,
-Jeff Eriksen