[FieldTrip] opportunity @cimec

Nathan Weisz nathanweisz at mac.com
Tue Oct 6 15:39:05 CEST 2015

my colleague david melcher asked me to post this info regarding opportunities in his group.

best,
nathan

Postdoctoral researcher fellowship in Active Perception
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences, University of Trento

We anticipate opening one or more positions as part of a EU-funded project to study the role of temporal integration in visual and multisensory  The ideal candidate will have experience using MEG/EEG and/or tACS to measure the links between perception and neural oscillations. The candidate must have a PhD in cognitive neuroscience, or a related field, and a strong research record including publications. Expertise with creating stimuli and in analyzing neuroimaging data (preferably MEG/EEG) is required.  Additional experience with Matlab, image processing, Fieldtrip or analysis of fixation-related potentials (MEG/EEG) will be an advantage.

There is some flexibility in the starting date, with a preference for starting by the beginning of 2016.

Informal enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Prof. David Melcher (david.melcher @ unitn.it). For further information about the Active Perception Group, see: http://r.unitn.it/en/cimec/map