[FieldTrip] ft_preprocessing ignores channel selection

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sun Oct 4 10:18:01 CEST 2015

Hi Stephan,

It could be that this is a genuine bug. Could you create an account on bugzilla.fieldtriptoolbox.org<http://bugzilla.fieldtriptoolbox.org>, and file a ‘bug’ about this? Then we take it off list, and investigate further. It would be really helpful if you also could get us some of your data (which goes with the script you sent earlier) that is giving you trouble. Some more information about the process can be found on:  http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/bugzilla

Best regards,
Jan-Mathijs

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD, Senior researcher

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging

E-mail: j.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl<mailto:j.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl>
Telephone: +31-24-3614793

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org
http://www.hettaligebrein.nl