[FieldTrip] NaNs in Granger Spectrum

Helen Wieffering helen.wieffering at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:33:52 CET 2015

Dear Jörn,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply. I think my issue was
definitely due to a poorly thought out time window and zero padding
combination - but with a constant time window in ft_freqanalysis I'm now
successfully getting Granger causality to calculate, and to produce a full
spectrum of values rather than just the NaNs!
It's especially helpful to have the attached papers and to get a sense of
how others are approaching the procedure.

Thank you, again!

Best,
Helen