[FieldTrip] filed trip

Ashutosh Mishra mishra408 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:48:07 CET 2015

Hi Aishwarya,

I faced the similar problem. You are supposed to change your data
(.mat format) in a data structure that is read by fieldtrip. For that
you need at least following information
1. Channel label and their location (If you don't have this file you
can use standard file available in Fieldtrip and you can include only
those electrode that you have been using in your experiment)
2. sampling rate of the data (that you would have done while recording the data)
3. time vector
4. no. of trials

You can create them in MATLAB and put them together in a structure
along with your recorded data. This worked for me.

--
Ashutosh Mishra
5th year Integrated BS-MS student