[FieldTrip] Adding tick marks to the X and Y axes in multiplotER and multiplotTFR images

Erin White erin.white at sickkids.ca
Thu Nov 26 13:48:25 CET 2015

Hi,
I'm new at programming and was wondering if someone could help with something that I'm sure is simple.
I'd like to add tick marks to my multiplotER and multiplotTFR figures so that the timing and amplitude (for multiplotER) and timing and frequency (for multiplotTFR) scales are presented clearly. For example, I'd like a tick mark on my X axes every 200 ms, and on the y axes, every 2 mV for ER images and every 5 Hz for TFR images.

Could anyone suggest what I should add to my code to show this?

Thanks very much!

Erin

Erin White, PhD
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Neurosciences and Mental Health
The Hospital for Sick Children
555 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Telephone: (647)834-7813

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.