[FieldTrip] Error message with latest fieldtrip version

Hwee Ling Lee hweeling.lee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:13:55 CET 2015

Dear all,

I keep getting error message when using the newer version of fieldtrip
(from 20151020 onwards) and Matlab 2014a.

Here's the error message:

Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in ft_artifact_zvalue>keyboard_cb (line 704)

    curKey=eventdata.Key;

Error using waitfor

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in ft_artifact_zvalue>keyboard_cb (line 704)

    curKey=eventdata.Key;

Error using waitfor

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

When I switched back to the older version (i.e. 20150420 version), I don't
get such error messages. Could someone please tell me how to resolve this
issue?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Hweeling