[FieldTrip] SCD and coherence analysis

Barbara Schorr barbara.schorr at uni-ulm.de
Mon Nov 30 10:52:32 CET 2015

Dear Fieltripers,

I would like to do coherence analysis. I did a SCD analysis on my data first ('finite' method), and want to run ft_mvaranalysis now. I get
the error

Error using ft_datatype_sens (line 186)
inconsistent number of channels in sensor description

As cfg.elec I use the GSN-HydroCel-257.sfp file which is included in fieldtrip (my raw data set has 257 channels), but there are only 256 channels left after the SCD analysis. Can this cause the problem?

Has anyone had this problem before and can provide a solution? I only found one prior entry with this topic, but there was no final solution for it.

Thanks and all the best,
Barbara