[FieldTrip] permutation test: multiple comparison correction for the p-values

Steinmann, Iris iris.steinmann at med.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Nov 13 17:34:50 CET 2015

Hey Julian,

thanks, you are right! I thought instead of correcting the threshold on which I consider significance, it would be possible to fix the threshold at 0.05 and adapt the p-values. Maybe that's really not possible... so, thanks for your comprehensive explanation. I will go with your first advice and multiply the p-values with the mask.

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

Iris