[FieldTrip] calculating behavioural-power correlation -- follow-up questions

Xiaoming Du XDu at mprc.umaryland.edu
Thu Nov 12 18:07:25 CET 2015

Thanks Stephen, Arjen.

I am using : MATLAB Version: 8.1.0.604 (R2013a) and fieldtrip-20151111.

I attached the 'testdata.mat' which has cfg and data_brain. I also
attached the error message I got from Matlab command window.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Xiaoming

>>> Arjen Stolk <a.stolk8 at gmail.com> 11/12/2015 11:32 AM >>>
Hi Xiaoming,

Sounds like you're using an older version of the function. Did you try
updating fieldtrip?

Yours,
Arjen

Dear Xiaoming,
It is working for me, using it in sourcestatistics. Have you checked
your design is really only one row? I can*t think of anything else*
Cheers,