[FieldTrip] How to obtain all trials data?

Reo Inoue inouereo0406 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:11:58 CET 2015

Dear all, Steve
I use ft_timelockanalysis before ft_sourceanalysis. I also use cfg.keeptrials='yes' there.
All the best

Hello Reo,

What was the format of the timelock data structure you supplied to
ft_sourceanalysis()? i.e., when you called ft_timelockanalysis() to create the
timelock structure earlier, did you also use cfg.keeptrials='yes' there? If not,
then your timelock structure would be an average (rather than all trials), and
thus the source data you get would also be averaged across trials.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab, Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~ cpgl0080/

Message: 3