[FieldTrip] Tiggers added manually

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Wed May 20 12:44:22 CEST 2015

Hi Emilie,

You could add new rows to the trial definition matrix (cfg.trl) to add new
triggers. See http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_definetrial for
information on how cfg.trl is organized. There  might be more efficient
built-in ways to do it, but this is how I add triggers at least.

Best,
Steve

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:20:57 +0000
> From: "Caspar, Emilie" <e.caspar at ucl.ac.uk>
> To: "fieldtrip at science.ru.nl" <fieldtrip at science.ru.nl>
> Subject: [FieldTrip] Tiggers added manually
>
> Dear Fieldtrippers,
>
> I have continuous EEG data and I have to add manually new triggers at
some point in the signal. I have checked on the website but did not find
anything relevant. I was thus wondering whether or not it was possible to
add manually triggers with Fieldtrip and if yes (and if there are several
ways to do it), what is the most convenient/efficient method.