[FieldTrip] leadfields MNI-coordinates

Pelt, S. van (Stan) stan.vanpelt at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 19 11:09:09 CEST 2015

Hi Barbara,

Your code actually looks fine to me. Some things that I could think of:

1.       Did you specify cfg.coordinates=’mni’ before applying ft_volumenormalise?

2.       Did you select the right volumes for plotting? So

a.         For CTF head space:
    % make a figure of the single subject headmodel
    cfg=[];
    cfg.location=ctfpos(i,:);
    cfg.locationcoordinates='head';
    ft_sourceplot(cfg,mri_realign)

b.      And for MNI-space:
cfg=[];
cfg.location=targets(i,:);
cfg.locationcoordinates='head';
ft_sourceplot(cfg,mri_realign_mni)

This should lead to the same anatomical locations.

Hope this helps!

Stan