[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction: MNI or subject space

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon May 18 20:02:05 CEST 2015

Dear Rajat,

one option that is widely used by FieldTrip users, I believe, is the computation of source model aligned in MNI space while retaining the individual head model. This FAQ explains how to do this.
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/create_single-subject_grids_in_individual_head_space_that_are_all_aligned_in_mni_space

best
tzvetan