[FieldTrip] labels per grid point

Nadine nadine.dijkstra92 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:51:59 CEST 2015

Thanks, the link works fine for me!
I am not sure if this solves the problem however, because it only gives the labels for some points in the plot, while I want to have the label for every individual grid point in a list so that I can see which grid points belong to the same area etc. However, this might be a good place to start. Thanks anyway!

Best,
Nadine