[FieldTrip] Vgrid

Johannes Vorwerk j.vorw01 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:40:17 CEST 2015

Hi,

vgrid should no longer be needed in recent fieldtrip-versions. It was
replaced by a fully matlab-based function (prepare_mesh_hexahedral),
that should now also work under windows. A vgrid.exe never existed, it
was only available for mac and linux. Did you try updating your
fieldtrip-version to a recent release?

Best,
    Johannes

Am Donnerstag, den 07.05.2015, 11:11 +0200 schrieb Hamza Fawzi
Altakroury (Alumni):
> Hello,
>

> I got the following error when I run these lines: (found in
> http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/development/simbio)
>
> cfg        = [];
> cfg.shift  = 0.3;
> cfg.method = 'hexahedral';
> mesh = ft_prepare_mesh(cfg,segmentedmri);
>

> Error using vgrid (line 16)
> the vgrid executable is not available for your platform, it was
> expected to be
> located at
> ***\external\vgrid\bin\pcwin64\vgrid.exe
>

> I don't have a folder called pcwin64! I have only glnx86 (empty
> folder) glnxa64 and maci64 in   ***\external\vgrid\bin\
>

> I also downloaded a newer version of fieldtrip, but I did not find it!
>

> From where I can get vgrid.exe?
>

> Thank you
>

> --
>
> Hamza Fawzi Altakroury
> Graduate student - MA
> Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
> Sabancı University

 Dipl.-Math. Johannes Vorwerk
 e-mail: j.vorwerk at uni-muenster.de

 Workgroup Methods in Bioelectromagnetism, PD. Dr. Carsten Wolters
 Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis, University of Muenster
 www: http://campus.uni-muenster.de/index.php?id=919&L=1