[FieldTrip] Still time to register for the 2015 HCP Course!
elam4hcp at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:29:09 CEST 2015
A reminder that it’s not too late to register for the 2015 HCP Course:
“Exploring the Human Connectome”
to be held June 8-12, 2015 at the Marriott Resort Waikiki Beach, in
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
Also, a reminder that you might try http://www.vrbo.com/ or
https://www.airbnb.com/ for affordable accommodations in the Waikiki Beach
area, near the Marriott.
This 5-day intensive course is designed for investigators who are
- using data being collected and distributed by HCP
- acquiring and analyzing HCP-style imaging and behavioral data at your
- processing your own non-HCP data using HCP pipelines and methods
- learning to use Connectome Workbench tools and the CIFTI connectivity
- learning HCP multi-modal neuroimaging analysis methods, including
those that combine MEG and MRI data
- positioning yourself to capitalize on HCP-style data from forthcoming
large-scale projects (e.g., Lifespan HCP and Connectomes Related to Human
Visit the HCP Course website
to register <http://humanconnectome.org/course-registration> and for Faculty
listings and the full schedule
of covered topics.
We hope to see you in Hawaii!
2015 HCP Course Organizers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fieldtrip