[FieldTrip] Reading/importing .daq files

Max Cantor mcantor at umich.edu
Wed May 20 20:51:02 CEST 2015

I don't know about g.tec amps or .daq files specifically, but one way I can
think to do it would be to load them each in separately and then use
ft_appenddata. Coincidentally, I'm actually heading to Seattle tomorrow to
visit a friend of mine at University of Washington! Great place :)

Best,
Max

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Melissa Smith <melissa.ralston at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Fieldtrip community,
>
> My name is Melissa and I have a very basic question as I am just starting
> to use the Fieldtrip toolbox.
>
> I am analyzing EEG data recorded with g.tec amplifiers. I am recording 64
> channels. So, each trial has four .daq data files (one for each amplifier
> containing 16 channels).
>
> What is the best way to import and read this data for analysis using
> Fieldtrip?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time!
>
> Best,
> Melissa