[FieldTrip] symposium on model-based and model-inspired analysis of electrophysiological data

Maris, E.G.G. (Eric) e.maris at donders.ru.nl
Mon May 4 17:42:17 CEST 2015

Dear colleague,

On June 1, I will organise a symposium on model-based and model-inspired analysis of electrophysiological data, to which I would like to invite you and your colleagues. You can find the program and additional information in the attachment. Please send around this invitation to everyone who might profit from this symposium.

About a week before the symposium, I will send around directions on how the get here.

best,
Eric Maris