[FieldTrip] ft_channelrepair only for certain trials: repaired data only contain those certain trials

Vitória Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:35:05 CET 2015

Thanks, Eelke!

I had already done what you suggested. The issue is that ft_appenddata
appends (;-) ) the data rather than restoring it back to normal. Since I
defined all trials to repair at the very beginning, none of the indexes
for those trials make sense anymore after the first call to
ft_appenddata. I guess I'll work around it by keeping values rather than
indices for the trials I need to repair.

Thanks a lot,
Hope all is well in Nijmegen!!