[FieldTrip] ft_connectivityplot axis lables

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Mar 1 11:45:44 CET 2015

Hi Daria,
please go to: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/connectivity

and scroll to the middle of that page. Up to the line that reads
 “Instead of plotting it with ft_connectivityplot, you can use the following low-level Matlab plotting code which gives a better understanding of the numerical representation of the results.”

The code snipped there is probably what you need.

> New to FieldTrip - I am trying to plot the output of ft_connectivityanalysis using ft_connectivityplot but cannot find a way to include values on the axes. I only get the first and last value, but nothing in-between (image attached). I’d also like to get an overall connectivity value, but am not sure how to do so. I appreciate any help/suggestions.
I’m not sure what you mean by overall connectivity value. You could compute the mean of the two spectra and mean over frequencies yet this doesn't  make much sense.

best
tzvetan