[FieldTrip] i don't have the functions of ft_realtime what to do?

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 27 16:22:04 CET 2015

Moran,

As was notified on this discussion list and as is mentioned on the FieldTrip website, there was anticipated downtime of the ftp-server this week due to physical migration of our lab’s compute facilities.
See http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org, and the first link that you can follow in the red banner that says: "Please be aware that there will be some website, ftp and bugzilla downtime.
I expect services to be up and running again soon.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs