[FieldTrip] i don't have the functions of ft_realtime what to do?

moran abilea mor2451 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:21:02 CET 2015

hi there,
my name is Moran Abilea, i'm a student from Israel who studies Software
Engeenering and my final project is about EEG Speller.
i want to use FieldTrip in my project, but when i tried to use ft_realtime
funcions such as ft_realtime_signal proxy i couldn't use it becuase it
isn't found in the version i downloaded from 2015 March 18.
in fact, the whole Realtime folder isn't in this version so i can't use any
of those functions
what should i do?
can someone pliz send me the folder with the source code?
thanks,
Moran