[FieldTrip] Visualization of Channels for Human Connectome Project MEG data

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 4 11:34:27 CET 2015

Hi Tolga,

There’s a layout that ‘better fits’ the projected channel locations, and which you can obtain from the megconnectome software that accompanies the HCP MEG data. The software can be obtained from here: humanconnectome.org/documentation/MEG1/meg-pipeline.html<http://humanconnectome.org/documentation/MEG1/meg-pipeline.html>
If you download one of the packages and unzip it, you’ll find a ‘template’ directory. Inside, there’s a 4D248.mat file (note that you need the ‘4D248.mat’ in cfg.layout in that case), which you can use as a layout for visualization.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs