[FieldTrip] ft_connectivityplot axis lables

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Mar 2 06:27:25 CET 2015

HI Daria,

if you specify cfg.method = ‘coh’; you will end up with a subfield in your output data structure: data.cohspctrm (in the tutorial two steps further above). Please pay attention to the subfield ”dimord”, which is always outputted by FieldTrip. It says that your coherence matrix is channel by channel by frequency matrix. I assume you are interested at the coherence values in data.cohspctrm(1,2,:) reflective for coherence between EEG009 and EEG028. If your data has a frequency resolution of 1 Hz, data.cohspctrm(1,2,5) will be the coherence value of 10 Hz in your case. For plotting you could use ft_singleplotER after you reduce the cohspctrm subfield to two dimensions. Alternatively, low level matlab function will work too, i.e. figure; plot(data.freq, squeeze(data.cohspctrm(1,2,:))).

best
tzvetan