[FieldTrip] error using ft_databrowser (bug)

Es, M.W.J. van (Mats) M.vanEs at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jun 19 12:44:04 CEST 2015

Hi fieldtrippers,

I know this is not the conventional way to report a bug, but it seems I am not able to create a bugzilla account at this moment. Since today I get an error using ft_databrowser (data is normal MEG data, preprocessed):

cfg = [];
cfg.channel     = 'MEG';
cfg.viewmode = 'vertical';
cfg = ft_databrowser(cfg, data);

I get the following error many (50+) times:

Undefined function 'matlabversion' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Error in ft_platform_supports (line 58)
    tf=is_matlab() && matlabversion('2014b', Inf);

Error in ft_select_range (line 81)
if ft_platform_supports('graphics_objects')

Error using waitfor
Error while evaluating figure WindowButtonMotionFcn

I am using matlab2013a on Linux, and I also tried matlab2012a, both show the error.

Best,
Mats